For mobile users, tap and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
For tablet users, if the erasers aren't visible in the palette, tap-drag up or down within the palette to expose them.
Creating an eraser pack
If you want all the erasers in one place, create an eraser pack.
- Follow the instructions in Creating a new brush set to create a new brush set.
- Follow the steps in Renaming brushes and brush sets to rename the pack.
- To add erasers to the pack, do one of two things:
- If you don’t want to remove the selected eraser from its current set, make a duplicate using (found in the Brush Library marking menu). Once you have a copy, drag it to the new set.
- Drag an eraser directly into the brush pack. This removes the eraser from its original pack and moves it to the new pack.
Creating custom erasers
If you have a brush you love, but wish there was an eraser just like it, use Transparent Color to create one.
Modifying an eraser
To make changes to an existing eraser, do the following:
- In the Brush Palette, tap the following to open the Brush Library:
- For Desktop users:
For Mobile users:
- In the Brush Library, select the eraser you want to modify.
- Do the following to access Brush Properties:
For Desktop users: Tap
For Mobile users: Tap Settings .
On a tablet
On a handheld device
- Edit the eraser, then close the Brush Properties and continue drawing.