Jump to Mobile
Change the size of a brush to make it smaller for adding detail or larger for quick coverage of a large area.
Resizing brushes in Sketchbook Pro for desktop
- In the Brush Palette, select the brush you want to resize.
- Tap the Basic tab (if there are two tabs) and drag the Size slider.
Resizing brushes in Sketchbook for mobile devices
How to resize a brush is slightly different depending on the version you're using and the platform you're on. The fastest way is to use the sliders or Brush Puck.
Resizing a brush using sliders
- In the Brush Palette, tap any brush to select it. Sliders appear beside the palette for changing size or hardness/size and opacity or opacity/flow.
- Tap-drag them up or down. An on-screen display appears, indicating the new numeric values for the changed brush property.
Resizing a brush using Brush Settings
You can also change the size of your brush with Brush Properties
- Open Brush Properties
- Tap the Basic tab (if there are two tabs) and drag the Size slider
Resizing a brush on a handheld device
If you are on a handheld phone device, use the Double Puck to resize your brush.