Some users have reported issues with Sketchbook Pro freezing or crashing when moved to a secondary monitor.
There are two scenarios we're aware of that can trigger this issue:
- Audio drivers by Nahimic are known to produce this issue with Sketchbook Pro and other apps. This service is bundled on some Windows computers so may be present without you actively being aware of it.
- Check your Task Manager to see if "Nahimic Service" is installed
- If it is, and is not a service you actively use, you can disable it in Task Manager
- More helpful info here:
- Rendering optimization in Sketchbook Pro is not supported by some graphics cards, resulting in this problem.
- In Sketchbook Pro 9.0, there is an option in Preferences to disable rendering optimization. Uncheck "Optimize buffers" to remove the issue.