To unlock the Pro Tools or load your subscription, go online and log into SketchBook with an active account. Once you’ve successfully logged in for the first time, the Pro Tools or your subscription are loaded, so you won’t have to be online after that.
If you log out at any point, you will need a wi-fi connection when you log back in for the Pro features to be reloaded.
Here is a side-by-side comparison of the free and subscription toolsets. The Pro Tools are the Subscription toolset.
Here are a couple additional things you should know:
- The Pro Tools you purchased today are yours. You won’t have to re-purchase these each time a new version of SketchBook is released.
- New sets of Pro Tools will become available. If you want to add to your set, you will need to purchase the new pack.
To see some of the Free and Subscription tools in action, click here to check out a video.
Where can I buy the Pro Tools?
IMPORTANT If you want the Pro Tools for both an Android and iOS device, you have two options:
- Make in-app purchases on each device, as the in-app purchases are restricted to the device/platform for which your purchase was made.
- Buy a subscription and get the Pro Tools on all your devices and platforms. This means SketchBook on your laptop, desktop, and all supported devices. You also get the full version of SketchBook Motion.
For iOS users (iPhone and iPad), download SketchBook for free from the iTunes App Store. The Pro Tools pack is available for purchase inside the application. You can make an in-App purchase using your Apple ID.
In the toolbar, select , then Store from the window that appears. Tap the blue price button, enter your Apple ID password and tap OK. Follow the instructions.
For Android users, download SketchBook via Google Play or Samsung Apps. The Pro Tools pack is available for purchase inside the app, via your Google Play account.
In the toolbar, select , then Store from the window that appears. Tap the blue price button and follow the instructions.
Loading your Pro Tools
If you’ve purchased the Pro Tools or have purchased a subscription, do the following to load your Pro Tools:
- Open the SketchBook mobile app.
- From the toolbar, tap , then , and swipe up.
- Enter your account credentials and tap Log In to load the Pro Tools and exit the free mode.
- Tap the X to return to the canvas.
- Tap . You will see tools.
What if I can’t find my Pro Tools?
If you’ve recently updated your app or are using SketchBook for the first time on another device, you will need to log in to load the Pro Tools and exit the free mode. For instructions, see the section above.
If you are logged in and not seeing your Pro Tools, follow the instructions in this article: How to I restore SketchBook (in-app purchase)?