Subscription: I am having problems with Sign up/Login or seeing my entitlement properly… what can I do?
Are you having problems with login? If so, there may be a few reasons why:
1. Ensure you log in with the same credentials used when creating your Autodesk account and purchasing your subscription. Log in as an Existing User, not a New User. See images below.
2. Log out and log back in to force the app to verify the entitlement (the purchase of your subscription) again.
Here are more common issues and solutions to help you sign up or log in:
- Multiple accounts – Some customers inadvertently create multiple accounts. The Pro tools entitlement is only associated with the credentials and account used when purchasing your subscription. If you created an Autodesk account with your Facebook account – you need to log into the app with Facebook selected and enter your email and password.
- Cookies – You are having problems entering your username and password. The fields keep clearing. Your browser’s cookie settings could be preventing you from entering your credentials properly. Change your cookie settings to ‘Allow all‘ or ‘Allow from websites I visit‘ and see if this helps. We also recommend that you clear the browser’s cache files to prevent any possible interference.
- Firewall or Proxy Setting – You could be behind a firewall or proxy setting, which is preventing the software from recognizing the entitlement properly. Try reducing the firewall settings or connect with an alternate network.
If you still cannot log in, please email: email@example.com://help.sketchbook.com/knowledgebase/problems-sign-up-login-entitlement/Sign up, login & entitlement issuesSubscription and Login